You can register online until 11:59pm on Saturday 25 March according to the registration pyramid below. It pays to register quickly!
If you register online by 6 March you will receive a personalised bib number.
< 1000 participants
1001 – 6000 participants
> 6000 participants
Sofico Gent Marathon*
Sofico Gent Half Marathon
Sofico Gent 11 km
Sofico Gent 5 km
* This T-shirt is included in the participant pack of marathon runners
Participant packs will not be sent out, but can be collected on site from the registration desk on Saturday and Sunday.
At the latest 1 week before the event, all individually registered participants will receive a confirmation email containing their personalised number (if registered by 6 March) or e-ticket. You can use this number or e-ticket to collect your bib number on site from the pre-registration desk on Saturday 25 March (12-5pm) and Sunday 26 March (8:30-10:30am).
Registration for Sofico Gent Marathon is possible as of Thursday, Oct. 6, 10 a.m.
For only €20, you can order the official Sofico Ghent Marathon T-shirt with your online registration! As a marathon runner, you receive this shirt free of charge as part of your registration fee.
If you register, you automatically agree to the general terms and conditions of the Sofico Ghent Marathon. Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly.
(until 11:59pm on Monday 6 March)
Do you want to take the challenge together with your colleagues and friends? Then you can register as a group until 11:59pm on Monday 6 March.
- Any change of name is only possible at the registration desk on 27 March and is required if you want to be insured as a participant. There is an administrative charge of €5 per change and this charge has to be paid at the desk.
- To register as a group, you need to have at least 10 members (over all distances). If there are fewer than 10 of you when closing the group, your group will be cancelled and the paid registration will be handled as an individual registration.
- Group registration is only possible through the online registration module. Excel lists etc. will no longer be accepted.
- In the registration form you first need to create a group. Next you will receive an email containing the group name and group code. Using this code and the password of your choice (do not forget this password) you can manage the group. Next you can add and delete members as you wish. Only the person responsible for the group can validate participants. You can add as many participants to your groups as you like.
- Registrations can be picked up as one package (all together) or individually. Indicate your preference on your registration form. When you choose to pick up everything in one packet, this can only be done by the person responsible for the group. He or she will be the only one to receive the confirmation email. If you choose individual pickup, all participants will receive a separate confirmation email with all the necessary information.
- When the group is completed, you, as the person responsible for the group, have to pay for the whole group. The registration will only be completed once the whole group has been paid. Once the group is closed no changes can be made. Changes in the group can only be made on site at the “Wissels” desk. Administrative fees of 5 euros per change will be charged.
Change of name or distance?
Registrations on the Day
On Saturday 25 March (12-5pm) and Sunday 26 March (8:30-10:30am), you can register, if places are still available, at the registration desk at the Topsporthal.